DIY Sub Sandwich for Baby Shower by NuAngel
Have you seen it? A sub sandwich for a Baby Shower? NuAngel has the perfect ingredients for a DIY Sub Sandwich. Watch our video, posted below the directions, for a visual of each step!
Shredded green paper
- Bread (1) - determine the center of a burp cloth. Fold one end to the center mark.
- Turkey (2) – fold the burp cloths in half and then half again. Place on bread that has been folded.
- Ham (1) – fold receiving blanket to size of bottom of bun and place on top of turkey.
- Cheese (3) – fold remaining burp cloths into squares and place them at angles on top of the ham.
- Onions (4) – place the nursing pads across the top of the cheese.
- Lettuce – add to the top of the onions. Fold remaining part of the bun over the ingredients.
Once sandwich is complete, wrap with paper or display on a plate. You are sure to be the hit of the shower! All NuAngel ingredients are made in the USA!